Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Bestfriend Tag

Hey, we know it's not Sunday but we decided we would do something together for our first post so here is the Bestfriend Tag just so you can get to know us a bit better, enjoy!
  1. How and when did you meet? Alice: Back in 2007 but I don't really remember, I remember seeing you in french or something sitting beside Calum but you probably remember it better than me. Tomiwa: We met in P.E. and I think I must of forced myself on you but I don't really remember you before that!
  2. What’s your favorite memory together? A: I can't think of one, we have so many different moments together. T: Is this bad? A: No, i just think there's so many different things we've experienced together, like Belgium and Maga and the last day of school. T: Yeah, we're just constantly around each other I suppose.
  3. Describe each other in one word. A: Tomiwa is dynamic. T: Ha, Alice is weird.
  4. What’s your dream job? A: Something to do with animals I guess. T: A TV presenter I think but I change my mind a lot!
  5. What’s your favourite makeup brand? A: I'm not sure, I use sleek and rimmel london and maybe MAC if I had the money! T: Chanel and MAC for sure.
  6. What is something that annoys you about the other person? A: Her OCD planning. T: Her ability to ruin my OCD plans.
  7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why? A: Amsterdam because that's the place we said we wanted to go and our plans keep falling apart.. T: Paris because it would be so romantic!
  8. Favorite inside joke? T: Poppadoms. A: Love that joke, love it (insert sarcasm).
  9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning? A: Tomiwa. T: ME.
  10. Favorite season? A: Autumn, because I like the colours and it's my birthday. T: Summer, I love the long days and nights.
  11. Favorite song? A: This changes daily but right now it's Laura Doggett - Old Faces. T: Right now it is Luke James - Stay With Me. 
  12. Heels or flats? A: Flats always, heels make you look nice but flats are just comfort. T: Flats every time. 
  13. Jeans or dresses? A: Skinny or mom jeans. T: A black pair of skinny jeans always.
  14. Favorite animal? A: Dogs forever and ever. T: Giraffes, a baby giraffe is the cutest little thing.
  15. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why? A: Pictures because my house has so many and they hold sentimental value. T: My MacBook, purely because all my photos are backed up onto my laptop.
  16. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick? A: A good comedy. T: Comedy!
  17. Blackberry or iPhone? A: iPhone, is that even a question? T: iPhone always.
  18. Favorite movie? A: The Breakfast Club. T: Pitch Perfect because my 13 year old brother will sing along with me!
  19. What is something weird that you eat? A: Quavers dipped in milk. T: Boiled egg with toast and jam. A: Why jam? T: Because it's sweet and savoury at the same time!
  20. Do you guys have anything matching? A: Matching friendship bracelets with our other two best friends.
  21. What’s your favorite TV show? A: I have thousands, right now it would have to be the Office USA, Game of Thrones and Hannibal! T: Oooh. How to Get Away with Murder, Scandal and the Real Housewives of Atlanta!

A + T x

No comments:

Post a Comment