Sunday 18 January 2015

My Everyday Make Up Must Haves

Hey, so I hope you're all well! It's Alice here and today I'm going to be talking about my everyday make up musts, so enjoy!

1. VITAMIN C SKIN REVIVER - The Body Shop
On the back of this bottle it says the "perfect base for make-up application" and it does just that. This product smells amazing (if you like oranges that is), it leaves my skin soft, smooth to look at and gives me a bit of a glow that's actually really nice if I don't feel like putting on make-up that day. 


2. WAKE ME UP CONCEALER - Rimmel London 
This stuff is amazing, especially for under the eyes and hiding those certain bags you don't want to show! It hides spots and blemishes well and it's not too heavy on the face. When I can't be bothered with foundation or much make-up, I'll just put a little bit of this concealer on and I feel and look INSTANTLY better! 


3. STAY MATTE POWDER - Rimmel London 

This powder is really great for getting rid of shine and setting your foundation. Although, I would say it's the kind of product you need to have in your bag if your going out because you will probably have to give yourself a little bit of a touch up, otherwise it's still a great product and for an everyday look, it is perfect.


4. BRONZE GLOW - Collection
This is a simple product which is great for contouring but for just an everyday look, I put this stuff on my cheeks and on my temples to give myself a lovely sun kissed look!


5. CONTOUR PARFAIT LIP LINER - L'Oréal 
Everybody needs a lip liner. It makes your lips more defined, is perfect for keeping your lipstick on and you can also use it to achieve the Kylie Jenner look - you know what I mean! At the moment, I am really liking a nude/pink lip and so this liner in the colour 657 Rosewood, is perfect for giving me the colour and look I want. 


6. LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK - Rimmel London
This lipstick in the colour Asia is perfect in allowing me to achieve my nude lip and it only needs a little bit of touching up throughout the day. I've also found with this one I don't need to put as much on my lips compared to some other brands so it's perfect!


7. SLEEK (2 products for eyebrows and mascara)
Sleeks mascara is not too full on, makes your eyelashes defined and leaves no clumps which is always good in my books! Sleek also does an AMAZING wax and powder product for eyebrows that I can no longer live without!. On my next Sunday I will be doing a tutorial with this product to show you exactly how I get my eyebrows so I won't give too much away!


So, these are all the products I use and I would definately recommend them all. I would love to know about your everyday make up must haves as well because I love to find and try new products. Also, if you have a peek on my instagram you can see more of my everyday selfies! 


 My final look


Have a good week!
Alice x 

No comments:

Post a Comment